Printing & Blockmounting or Blockmounting only on 12mm MDF Board with black edging as standard, white edging can be done if requested.
Block mounting is a cheaper option to framing and is ideal for mounting almost any type of printed paper. It is widely used for displaying work documents like posters, building plans , maps , charts and photographs.
Block Mounting involves vacuum pressing and gluing, paper prints onto smooth 12mm MDF Board , using a vacuum suck press, hereby removing any creases or folds in the paper. The edges are then sealed off with either a black or white edging, and plastic wrapped for protection, during transport.
Some added advantages to Block mounting is that is is frameless, can have a matt or gloss finsih, and is safe for kids as there is no glass involved in the process
- Artwork charged per hour @ R460 P/Hour vat inclusive.
- Custom Printing & Blockmounting sizes quoted separately @ R1840 per/M2 vat inclusive.
- Custom Blockmounting only quoted separately @ R1610 per/M2 vat inclusive.
- Artwork to be provided by the customer.
- Blockmounting on 6mm board can also be done. Quotes on request.
Please Note: Once you have placed your order please upload or email your images using your order number as reference.
Upload Artwork with Order Number as Reference via WeTransfer
Or Email Artwork with Order Number as Reference to email@example.com